Last Updated on Friday, 03 February 2012 11:35
The images above are a preview - the actual document is 138 pages long.
- Want to get a jump start on your Spring Week applications?
- Want to know what questions are asked at real interviews and how to prepare for both the brain teasers and the general knowledge questions?
- Want an overview of: Financial Markets, M&A, Operations, Technology, IBD, Sales and Trading?
The Spring Week Pack is designed to cover just that. We have put together all the information that you will need to successfully get through your Interviews and Assessment Centres, as the key to getting a Spring Week is preparation.
In the pack you’ll find:
- Real questions asked at Interviews and Assessment Centres, as well as generic answers so you can establish a framework for your own.
- An overview of all the areas within a bank, so you fully understand the division you will be working in.
- Actual questions and material given out during Spring Weeks so you are truly ahead.
Once you’ve successfully secured your place on your Spring Week, we have also included a glossary of Key Terms and most commonly asked questions during Spring Weeks so that you are truly the star of your Spring Week Class.